TRIPAWDS: Home to 13235 Members and 1503 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » YOUR PRIVACY » RANDOM BLOG
Tripawds Rule!

Lucky Numbah 7!

Yo Everypawdy!

Today I celebrated my lucky #7 ampuversary……With my very first ever FLYING DUTCHMAN (Travis sez thanks to our most beautiful Abby)!!! Wooohoooo what a PAWTAY! Celebrating 7 glorious years as a tripawd! Celebrating not getting pts’d (what ever that is). You can see how close I came! Lucky for me somepawdy at the shelter thought I was sweet (whatever that is)….and the lady that called on 8/1? That turned out to be my Mom!

Feel free to celebrate with me any old time! Everypawdy tell your pawrents…….Flying Dutchmans for ALL!!!!!!

xoxox, Codie Rae

7 Comments »

1. wyattraydawg Said,

July 6, 2013@ 6:51 pm

Hey Codie, Hoppy Ampuversary Sista! If it wasn’t for you there would be no Oaktown Pack! And no Wyatt Ray Dawg. I know I know I owe ya one.

But really, who did you get to stand in for you when that temperament test was given to you? Hahaha! You passed? Suuuuuuuree!!! Bhahahahahaha!

Luv ya beyatch!

2. Codie Rae Said,

July 6, 2013@ 5:35 pm

Paw shucks youse guys! Thanks! Sally and Happy Hannah–I am still pickin’ the candle wax outta my teeth!

3. fourminipups Said,

July 6, 2013@ 2:36 pm

Woo Hoo Codie Rae! I’m super jealous you get to eat at In N Out Burger. Enjoy and Happy Ampuversary!

Luanne and Shooter

4. rica55 Said,

July 6, 2013@ 12:17 pm

MAZEL TOV CODIE RAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEVEN YEARS!? woweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! You are one cutie cutie cute cute cute pie. HOPPY AMPUVERSARY!
    Love your favorite kitty cat,
    Jill

5. benny55 Said,

July 5, 2013@ 10:30 pm

Codie Ray you are o n’ handsome fella! thanks for sharing your pawty with us!
    Did you blow your candles out or just went ahead and gobbled em’ up with your cake! Why on earth humans like to try and catch their cakes on fire is beyond me:-) 🙂

You are quite the. inspiration…..seven years on three legs and still going strong! CONGRATULATIONS!

Pawtay on!

Sally and Happy Hannah

6. Karma Said,

July 5, 2013@ 10:02 pm

SEVEN! AWESOME! You are one cool dude Codie Rae! Keep on keeping your momma on her toes.

7. Michelle Said,

July 5, 2013@ 8:40 pm

Yay Codie Rae. Hoppy Ampuversary. 🙂 You gobbled that Flying Dutchman down.

Hugs