TRIPAWDS: Home to 13235 Members and 1503 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » YOUR PRIVACY » RANDOM BLOG
Tripawds Rule!

6 Years and Still Rockin’ It!

Yo Everypawdy!

July 5th was my ampuversary numbah 6! Yup, I’m still a bitch, oops, going strong, and proud of it! And I’m here to prove that losing a leg at an early age is no problemo for most dawgs. I’m not a cancer survivor, just had an unfortunate start with some really stupid peeps. I lost my leg at the tender age of 8 months but hey, I never looked back!

So me ‘n the Oaktown Pack had a most pawsome pawty that lasted for two days! Here is the documentary evidence……. 😉

10 Comments »

1. Codie Rae Said,

July 9, 2012@ 9:46 pm

Yo Everypawdy! Back at ya! Feel.The. Looooooove!

Aw Wyatt, a pawty just ain’t the same without you! How come your pawrents didn’t tell you ’bout our invite? Who you callin’ old dude? I’ll show you old next time I see you lil buddy, just see if you can outrun me 😉
    Yo, Dakota! I’m on my way!
    Yup, Zeus, my pawrents heads exploded a long long time ago, how else can you ‘splain these boydawg tripawds keep showing up at my crib and never leaving?
    Shelby, grrrlfriend, you are so sweet I can’t even stand it. Considering the last time I saw you I made you bleed. I am so glad you furgive me.
    And Rio’s momma, Chloe’s mom, and Angel Abby’s mom, tripawds blessings upon all yer heads for loving your grrls so much and sharing them with all of us. I know Rio and Abby are having a pawesome time tearing it up over the Bridge and making the boydawgs cry. And tell that Chloe to stay the heck out of the foxtails and that the OP+1 sez get well soon!

xoxoxo,
    Codie Rae

2. wyattraydawg Said,

July 9, 2012@ 8:58 pm

Hey girlfriend how come I wasn’t invited to the pawty? Sheesh, so that’s what all the barking was about?

Hoppy Ampuversary Sargent! You’re still pretty rockin’ for an old girl! 😉

3. wyattraydawg Said,

July 9, 2012@ 8:58 pm

Hoppy Ampuversary Sargent! You’re still pretty rockin’ for an old girl! 😉

4. jerry Said,

July 9, 2012@ 8:04 pm

Wowwweee! Somethings never amaze me! Codie is BACK! And bitchier than ever! hahaha, just kiddin’ sista. You know we love you, and we are so hoppy to know you are rockin and rolling, showing the world what Tripawds can do.

This community is better because of you and all your whoopass. We love you!!!

5. Dakota Dawg Said,

July 9, 2012@ 7:44 pm

Yay, yay, Codie Rae! You are what they call a “role model.” No idea what that means but I heard the big words so I’m using ’em.

So happy you got the right family, so happy you got a pawty, so happy you have sweet homies. If you ever want to travel, grab your backpack and head for the Greyhound station, and gimme a call.

Love, Dakota

6. zeuspod Said,

July 9, 2012@ 7:15 pm

Happy ampuversary! I smile when I think how much I’ve learned from Zeus in just seven months – I can only imagine how enlightened your pawrents are after six YEARS!! My gosh, their heads just might explode! Congratulations!

7. jack crowder Said,

July 9, 2012@ 6:03 pm

Hoooo Rayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooo Hooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You go girl, I tell ya, there’s just something about us Nor-Cal girls!

Be cool, hope to see you Saturday!

Your friend, Shelby the P.P.

8. riosmom Said,

July 9, 2012@ 5:51 pm

Codie Rae,

You totally rock!!! Hoppy ampuversary, and thanks for showing everypawdy how to get it done!

We LOVE you!!!

Rio’s momma, Micki

9. Chloes mom Said,

July 9, 2012@ 4:59 pm

Hooray for 6 years as a tripawd!!!!!

10. AngelAbbysMom Said,

July 9, 2012@ 4:39 pm

Six years is totally pawesome. And you dawgs sure know how to pawrty!!

It sucks that you had some bad peeps in your life before – but it looks like you’ve got a pretty sweet gig now!
    Jackie, Angel Abby’s mom